Next Level Training started its 7v7 Football Program in 2012 and has held three tournaments with the IMG Academy/NFA 7v7 in the past two seasons with over 1,000 athletes participating. This national programs intent is for top student-ahteltes in the nation that are looking to increase their skill specific movements, increase visibility for them as prospect, compete with the best players in the country, and work with some of the best coaches in the Southeast.
Next Level’s team has open tryouts in January of each year. The program revolves around these mandatory components:
– Training with Head Coach and Owner of Next Level Training Devin Driscoll 2-3 times a week on whatever that players deficiencies might be.
– A initial testing performed by Optimal Performance Owner Mick Larabee. For more information on the testing please refer to testing section of website
– Attendance at practice once a week on Saturdays on location
– Each athletes must meet with Danyel Young, Next Level business manager, on understanding necessary steps for the NCAA clearinghouse.
– Optional amenities: combine class, position specific work, nutrition and supplement education, and yoga
For more information on this please contact Danyel Young at email@example.com