Rafaello has joined Next Level to assist Head MMA Strength Coach Nate Hoffmesiter in offering the top MMA specific strength and speed in the area. His credentials speak for themselves. This UFC veteran will be offering training classes Monday through Friday from 4 pm til 7 pm, as well as, Saturday morning by appointment. Born in 01/26/1982, began training Brazilian Jiu Jítsu in 1999 and came with the titles:
* 5 time champion of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in state of Pernambuco
* 3 times champion north-northeast of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Brazil
* 3rd place in world cup 2004 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
* In 2004 he entered MMA career in Brazil, emerging victorious in his first fight.
* In the year 2007 came to live in the United States to focus on his career as an athlete of MMA.
* UFC veteran (13v – 3l) in the lightweight division (155 lbs), having as a training partners names like Bj. Penn, Frank Edgar and Jim Miller.
* Currently working as an instructor of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and MMA at KMAA in Knoxville,TN.